Take our short 5 minute survey and your voice will be heard by government, regulators and VET Leaders alike.
The survey closes soon – don’t delay!
We were gratified with the response to our first survey, it is clear from the report VET leaders are passionate, knowledgeable and definitely unafraid to express their views.
2014 was a tumultuous year for our sector; the VET Reform Agenda, Total VET Activity Reporting, the USI and more negative comment in the media about our sector than there has been in a long time, if ever.
2015 – more of the same? If anything the intensity of 2015 is far greater and the speed of change is even greater.
Click Here or on the document to download the 2014 Q4 Survey Summary.
What’s in this Survey:
- Standard Benchmark Questions about sector confidence
- Impact of USI on business administration costs
- Media coverage of VET Fee Help
- How is ASQA performing
Who receives the survey results?
- Anyone completing the survey
- All State and Federal Ministers for Education, Training and Industry
- ASQA‘s Chief Commissioner
- ACPET CEO
- The report summary includes top line data only.